4+ years of IT Recruitment covering experience mainly in IT infrastructure Domain like System, Server, Network, Data center and Virtualization, etc with Technical background, both permanent and contract based. Served and managed the account for clients mainly in the Technology, Consulting and Outsourcing arenas with assignment ranging from Mid-level to Senior-level roles. Specialties: - Networking, Candidate Management/Client Management, Executive Search for Senior level mandates, Technology Recruitment, Operations and Mid Management Hiring.
Salary 60000 - 84000 SGD
Number of positions to fill : 1
Reference number : 8411
Our client is a leading global IT solutions company. One of their key customers has kick started a regional project and in need to hire aLevel 2 Network Engineer
Hands-on Cisco routing - Switching technology and implementation
- Know the concept of routing (BGP, OSPF, static routes and route redistribution)
- Hands-on load balancers (Cisco ACE, Brocade & F5)
- Know the concept of firewall (Stateful, NAT, drop packets, responses etc)
- Know the concept of proxy and reverse proxy
- Experience in large scale network troubleshooting; involving switches, routers, loadbalancers, firewalls and proxies.
- Know the concept of client - server connection (TCP, http & SSL)
- Know how SSL handshake and cert-exchange works
- Experience in using wireshark as tool for troubleshooting
- CCNP is a must
- Having F5 certs is preferred
- Having Firewall certs (checkpoint, juniper & Palo Alto) is beneficial
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Understand projects and high level requirements and provide feedback with network solutions.
- Provide detailed assessment and implementation plan based on business requirements.
- Execute network changes, based on network change requests and assessments.
- Troubleshooting of network issues based on implementations.
- Point of escalation for incidents.
- Network team administrator reporting and documentation.- Involve in network process improvement