Service Lead - Application Production Support
Salary 90000 - 120000 SGD
Number of positions to fill : 2
Reference number : 8442
Length of employment
12 month renewable Contract
DNS, OS, Firewall, SAN / LAN, ITIL,
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek a Service Lead role to join our application production support team.
Handling escalation on actions from Production Engineers Level 3 (incident, request, change)
- Escalates to management if needed
- Check if Knowledge was shared within the team and perform filed sessions.
Continuous improvement of service provided by Production Engineer L2 / L3
- Enable and encourage Improvement spirit within the team by being a role model on that topics
- Ensure the team has proper time slots to make the ongoing improvement
Managing knowledge in coordination with AS community in Paris and London
- Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
- Proactively liaise with third party teams to bring trainings, documents, sharing session with ‘his’ own team.
- Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared by Production Engineers (involvement on DRP test, WIP, etc…).
- Act as global coordinator during DRP / WIP / main events.
- Review of major releases roadmaps with the team
- Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 4 years relevant experiences as a production support or at least infrastructure support role.
- Hands-on experience on support role with a good understanding of IT architectures
- Good experience in monitoring tools, scheduler, scripting.
- Good knowledge of basic IT concepts (DNS, OS, Firewall, SAN / LAN),
- Proficient in OS basic administration
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- ITIL knowledge is expected
- Language : English fluent, French is a real plus
Back to jobs list