Shalini has come from the industry and now into recruitment. With her background in Software development, QA & Testing she has a depth of knowledge about processes, technology and business to aid her in her role of recruiter. She is supporting the Software Development vertical and manages some of the key accounts. Shalini is very professional and incredibly sincere, making her a valuable addition to our team!
Salary 90000 - 120000 SGD
Number of positions to fill : 1
Reference number : 8442
In a challenging and multicultural environment, we seek an Application Production Support - Service Lead role to join our application production support team The Service Lead is mainly focusing on ensuring the team is respecting the governance put in place with the client and that the level of service delivered to the client is as expected. He must have an excellent macro view of company information system and good technical skills to be able to help during major incident resolution as well as promote and contribute to Continuous Improvement
He will mainly be accountable for:
• Performing all run activities in respect of Company process, ensuring:
– The team respects the SLA (changes, incidents, requests)
– Appropriate reaction, in line with the severity of an incident or escalation.
– Company was shared within the team and perform filed sessions.
– Enable coordination with other team and especially SILCA
– Create PSS post major incident and when improvement topic requires it
• Continuous improvement of service provided by Production Engineer L2 / L3
– Enable and encourage Improvement spirit within the team by being a role model on that topics
– Ensure the team has proper time slots to make the ongoing improvement
• Managing knowledge in coordination with AS community in other countries
– Trains Production Engineers on transferred activities for his business line (production of the applications)
– Proactively liaise with third party teams to bring training, documents, sharing session with ‘his’ own team.
– Controls that Knowledge database is regularly updated
• Driving the most complex operations & ensures they are well prepared by Production Engineers (involvement on DRP test, WIP, etc…).
– Act as global coordinator during DRP / WIP / main events.
– Review of major releases roadmaps with the team
– Ensure post checks are documented, performed and report is shared
As Service Lead you will be expected to work in shifted time to be able to be onsite at the time its clients, Expected timings would be 1pm to 10pm Singapore Time.
Qualifications and Profile
The position requires a minimum of 4 years relevant experiences as a production support or at least infrastructure support role.,
Interested candidates may be highlight their skill sets into resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notify.
License No. 13C6405
EA Registration No.R1216959
For all other jobs please visit: http://aryansearch.com/jobs