At Aryan Solutions, we value aspiration, determination, and dedication. We are a growing and successful company that are looking to recruit new recruitment consultants from a range of different backgrounds. We are interested in graduates and experienced consultants alike.
If you are new to recruitment, any sales experience, customer service or marketing experience would be beneficial.
What we really look for is people who have a passion to succeed and who want to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. Due to the client facing nature of this role you need to have excellent communication and interaction skills.
Customer service skills are also vital as although we want you to be able to win business through sales, it is also critical that you can retain the business by ensuring a high level of customer service with both candidates and clients.
The role of a recruitment consultant is very sales orientated, although it also involves helping individuals and organizations.
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to permanent, contract or temporary positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
A recruitment consultant's role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques, and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- working towards targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- building relationships with clients;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to find the right person for the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary, and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews; -negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;